In the 1950′s new activities were introduced in the form of a Dramatic Society which produced plays and pantomimes in he Parish hall, and a Youth Fellowship which also met there.
The years following the end of World War II saw the influence of new developments in technology reflected in the life of the church.
In 1947 an estimate was accepted from Messrs J W Cole & Sons, Inc. Andrews for the installation of electricity in the church at a cost of £184 plus fittings at £154. This was installed in 1949. It was just prior to this in 1948 that an ‘Ardente’ Deaf Aid hearing system incorporating 12 earphones was also installed.